S2 Architecture is currently seeking an experienced Intermediate Technologist to join our dynamic team in our Calgary Studio.
The successful candidate will have previous Canadian or North American experience in an architectural firm and is knowledgeable in a variety of building construction methods. This individual will work in collaboration with the project team and be able to run small and medium sized projects. The technologist role focuses on building sciences including design, building/construction codes, coordination and integration of building systems (mechanical, electrical and structural) and materials and methods of construction. The individual will provide expertise in the production of high quality construction documentation and will contribute to the overall success of the firm.
Education & Experience
- Diploma in Architectural Technology or post-secondary training as an architect or engineer.
- Five or more years of experience as an architectural in an architectural studio
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD is required
- Advanced knowledge of Building Codes
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Effective leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to work together in a team environment
- Ability to manage project resources, costs and schedules