S2 Architecture is seeking an individual to join our Calgary studio as a Project Biller.
This role will be primarily an accounting role and will be responsible for coordinating fees throughout the lifecycle of architectural and interior design projects. This includes setting up projects within our Ajera software, producing client invoices, following up on overdue invoices and the ongoing maintenance of project data within Ajera.
In addition to the accounting duties, this role will also work with our Project Managers to compile the Architect-Client fee agreements that will form the project set up and subsequent invoicing.
Summary of Roles and Responsibilities
- Process client invoices on a monthly basis;
- Collaborate with CFO to maintain collection goals and general A/R performance levels;
- Assist Project Managers in compiling, formatting and tracking client fee agreements;
- Assist Project Managers in coordinating additional fee requests;
- Review sub-consultant contracts and send approval letters;
- Maintain filing records of confidential documentation.
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- Proficient in MS Word
- Previous experience working in Ajera will be considered an asset
- Previous experience working in an architectural firm will be considered an asset
Success in this position requires the following competencies: the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, the ability to learn quickly, the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize work, a high attention to detail and quality, and strong problem solving skills.
To apply for this position, please forward your cover letter and resume.