S2 Architecture is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator in our Calgary studio.
The successful candidate will be graphically inclined, have a keen eye for detail and have the ability to create, edit and deliver high quality proposal submissions within strict timelines. The individual will have the ability to read and understand proposal submission requirements, provide strategic input, lead, coordinate and prepare high quality proposals with both internal team members and outside consultants. Additionally, this role will work with the marketing team in the development of a variety of marketing and business development materials to enhance the S2 brand.
Education & Experience
- 3-5 years in a similar role as well as a Degree or Diploma in Business or Marketing Communications (strong equivalent skill sets will be considered);
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office, in particular MS Word and MS Powerpoint; Intermediate to advanced experience in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator is essential;
- Previous work experience within an architectural, interior design and/or engineering environment is a definite asset.
- Established experience in preparing quality proposals, presentations and marketing collateral;
- Energetic, self-starter and results oriented;
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing abilities;
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in high pressure environment;
- Ability to effectively balance conflicting priorities;
- Ability to work together well in a team environment