S2 Architecture is currently seeking a Junior Architect / Architectural Designer in our Calgary studio.
This position recognizes an entry level designer who provides support to the senior Project Manager, Architect or project design lead. This individual will assist and contribute to the programming, development of design concepts and presentations of a variety of projects under the guidance of a senior project manager, architect or project design lead. They will also assist and participate in the production of construction documentation. This junior position is expected to work in collaboration with all project team members and third-party participants. The successful candidate will have a basic understanding of the construction drawings and specifications, the building code and have good graphic/visualization and hand drawing skills.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Architecture from accredited University
- Experience with graphics software: Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUP and Adobe Design Suite
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work together in a team environment
- Ability to manage project resources, costs and schedules