S2 Architecture is seeking professional, experienced Intermediate / Senior Construction Contract Administrators to join our dynamic team in our Edmonton studio.
We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic individuals with exceptional organizational skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
This position recognizes a very high level of experience in the construction end of the architectural business. Construction Administration positions specialize in bringing the project from the contract documentation stage through the construction phase to complete commissioning and operation of the building. This position requires that a person have an extensive working knowledge of the Building Code, Building Sciences, Industry Construction Standards and the ability to interface with the Client, Architect, and Contractor. The individual must have on-site construction experience and be knowledgeable in architectural construction administration procedures such as RFI’s, PCN’s, CO’s, etc.
Education & Experience
- Minimum 5-8 years experience
- Post secondary diploma or degree in Contract Administration or Project Management
- Architectural industry experience
- On-site construction experience
- Architectural CA experience a must
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work together in a team environment
- Ability to manage project resources, costs and schedules