Shape the world with us.
At S2, you’ll be part of positively impacting the environment of where people live and work. Join our passionate, energetic and collaborative 100+ person team where creativity, innovation and teamwork is encouraged and actively cultivated.
Great design. Collaboratively.
The culture at S2 is built around a passion for great design and superior client service. That philosophy is shared by everyone who works here. Empowerment and inclusion is paramount to great design, consequently, we encourage and promote both individuality and teamwork.
S2 offers the chance to work (and play), in an engaging team environment, to work on exciting, innovative projects and to be a part of something bigger. At S2 you’ll fine tune your skills and cultivate your expertise while being given the opportunity to pursue your professional goals.
Our people are our biggest assets and we invite talented, inspired individuals who bring energy and passion to join our fun and creative work environment.
- A competitive salary.
- A comprehensive Benefits Plan.
- S2 Days to spend more time with your family.
- Employee Profit Sharing Plan.
- A fun, creative and enjoyable work environment with company sponosred social events.
- Inclusive and vibrant office culture.
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- An inspiring and collaborative studio atmosphere.
- Meaningful work contributing to the design of buidings and spaces that leave a posiitve impact on our communities.
- Flexible work hours.
S2 Profit Sharing Program (S2PSP)
The S2PSP is a profit sharing program open to all employees.
In addition to industry and provincial holiday standards, you'll receive additional S2 Days throughout the year, providing paid time off during summer long weekends as well as the winter holiday season.
S2 Social Activities
We work hard – and we play hard. Our social committee at S2 is always organizing new events, contests or activities. Examples of past events include:
- Employee anniversary and milestone celebrations
- Find the elf Christmas contest
- International potluck
- Employee annual golf tournament
- Valentine's Day candy grams
- Long weekend wine raffle
- Annual bowling event
- Christmas desk decorating contest
- Christmas weekend in the mountains
- Oktoberfest beer raffle
- Calgary Corporate Challenge (CCC)
- Pumpkin carving competition