S2 Architecture is seeking an experienced Senior Technologist to join our dynamic team in our Vancouver studio.
The successful candidate will have knowledge and practice in a variety of building construction methods and previous Canadian or North American experience in architectural design. This individual will work in collaboration with the project team and be able to run medium and large sized projects. The technologist role focuses on building sciences including design, building/construction codes, coordination and integration of building systems (mechanical, electrical and structural) and materials and methods of construction. The individual will provide expertise in the production of high quality construction documentation and will contribute to the overall success of the firm. This senior role provides leadership and direction to team members to develop in-house expertise and efficiencies of our work.
Education & Experience:
- Diploma in Architectural Technology or post-secondary training as an architect or engineer.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in an architectural studio
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD is required
- Advanced knowledge of Building Codes
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Effective leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to work together in a team environment
- Ability to manage project resources, costs and schedules