Registered Architect or Designer - Junior
We are seeking a Junior Registered Architect or Designer to join our dynamic team in our Vancouver studio.
This position recognizes an entry level designer who provides support to the senior Project Manager, Architect or project design lead. This individual will assist and contribute to the programming, development of design concepts and presentations of a variety of projects under the guidance of a senior project manager, architect or project design lead. They will also assist and participate in the production of construction documentation. This junior position is expected to work in collaboration with all project team members and third-party participants. The successful candidate will have a basic understanding of the construction drawings and specifications, the building code and have good graphic/visualization and hand drawing skills.m.
- Experience with graphics software: Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUP and Adobe Design Suite
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work together in a team environment
- Ability to manage project resources, costs and schedules
Education and Experience
- Degree in Architecture from accredited University