Join our dynamic and collaborative team
We are a values driven organization that operates from three studio locations in Western Canada. We thrive on problem-solving, and are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. If you’d like to read more about our values, expertise or award-winning project history, click the respective text links.
This contract administrator role requires a high level of experience in construction in an architectural firm. This individual will perform responsibilities related to contract administration, with limited supervision, to represent the architect in office and field activities, including attendance at meetings, performing field reviews, responding to contractor inquiries, review of submittals, issuance of change management documents, communication and coordination with internal and external teams, and interpretation of construction contract documents.
What you will require:
Education, Licenses & Certifications:
- Industry relevant post-secondary diploma or degree, or
- Direct construction experience may be considered
- Certified Construction Contract Administrator is an asset.
- Membership in a relevant professional association is an asset
- Personal vehicle & valid driver’s license is required
- Minimum 10 -15 years of experience in architectural administration role and /or
- Minimum 10- 20 years of progressive experience within an architectural office setting
The above description is not a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities of the role, responsibilities and duties may be assigned or adjusted at any time with or without notice. S2 Architecture supports an inclusive and diverse workforce. S2 Architecture values and respects the diversity of our team, and we work to create opportunity for each team member to reach their full potential.