Join our dynamic and collaborative team
We are a values driven organization that operates from three studio locations in Western Canada. We thrive on problem-solving, and are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. If you’d like to read more about our values, expertise or award-winning project history, click the respective text links.
This interior design role will lead interior design projects and / or integrated design projects. They will be responsible for design continuity, advocacy, and leadership, coordinating directly with the various team members, Client, Consultants, representatives from Public Authorities. Work may be associated with project tasks for a variety of scale projects. This interior design role will work in collaboration with all project team members as well as provide support to the Project Lead as applicable.
What you will require:
Education, Licenses & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma from CIDA accredited post-secondary institute
- AAA Intern Interior Designer (or in progress) is an asset
- NCIDQ – IDFX and IDPX practicum exams (or in progress) is an asset
- IDA/IDC Intern Member (or in progress) is an asset
- LEED/WELL Accredited is an asset
- Minimum 10-13 years of working experience within the interior design industry on integrated projects, with references and portfolio
The above description is not a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities of the role, responsibilities and duties may be assigned or adjusted at any time with or without notice. S2 Architecture supports an inclusive and diverse workforce. S2 Architecture values and respects the diversity of our team, and we work to create opportunity for each team member to reach their full potential.