Join our dynamic and collaborative team
We are a values driven organization that operates from three studio locations in Western Canada. We thrive on problem-solving, and are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. If you’d like to read more about our values, expertise or award-winning project history, click the respective text links.
This technologist role will assist in the production of detailed contract documents, including drawings and specifications, under direction of senior staff within a team environment. The individual must be familiar with the processes of conceptualization, design and implementation of buildings as well as the technological aspects of building design from an engineering and construction standpoint. The role is one of seeking to learn and to understand aspects of the technical process at an entry level position.
What you will require:
Education, Licenses & Certifications:
- Architectural Technology diploma
- Engineering Design and Drafting diploma and/or Autodesk Revit training certificate from a recognized post-secondary institution
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the design/architectural/engineering industry
- Post-Secondary Diploma from an accredited school or Architectural Technology Program
- Training in architectural technology, building technical design and construction
The above description is not a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities of the role, responsibilities and duties may be assigned or adjusted at any time with or without notice. S2 Architecture supports an inclusive and diverse workforce. S2 Architecture values and respects the diversity of our team, and we work to create opportunity for each team member to reach their full potential.